You are here
Natural Living Festival
Dear Product Vendors and Experts in the Field of Natural Living
Due to scheduling conflicts, we have moved the date for the Natural Living Festival to,
from, at Casa de Luz, Center for Integral Studies, Austin, TX.
Hosted and Sponsored by Integrity Academy, Natural Learning Foundation, and Natural Living Events, The Natural Living Festival 2018 event will feature:
• Mind-body classes (yoga, tai-chi, dance, etc.) in two outdoor areas
• Speakers and discussions (nutrition, mental health, etc.) in two rooms
• Practitioners and therapists from many health disciplines offering free services
• Local/national representatives of natural foods and products, with sample offerings
• Healthy dining and foods: macrobiotic, organic, whole, plant-based, vegan (kids eat free at Casa with adult meal purchases)
• Live music
• Children’s performers; large children's play-scape and family friendly activities
• A portion of proceeds sponsor a scholarship with Integrity Academy at Casa de Luz
This event is FREE WITH 2 NON-PERISHABLE GOODS DONATION OR $5 ENTRY
We are here to create more availability and awareness of healthy living opportunities in the Austin area. Our first Natural Living Festival brought over 600 attendees (from the Austin community, non-vendors). This year, we are anticipating more than 1000 people, and have already received great enthusiasm from a growing community.
Booth space to participate is very affordable. The total costs cover event promotion and production of the event at the iconic and beautifully abundant Casa de Luz. As a participating vendor you may receive a complimentary spot in our line-up of offering natural living lectures and classes, spots available on a first come first serve basis.Newly added is a Natural Living Guide that will be printed and handed out at the festival and in our goodie bags. You have a chance to be included in the Austin Natural Living Guide. See the attachment for more information.
Please see the attachment for more information on how you can participate. The deadline for vendor registration is for your name/logo to be added to our flier before printing. See the attached flyer, we have a maximum limit of logos that we can include and that will be on a first come first serve basis. As soon as you register your logo can be added to the flyer.
If you have further questions just let me know. Thanks!