Integrity Academy is looking for a special kind of learning mentor. I.A. will pay higher than average wages for those who feel they can bring extraordinary brilliance to our learning environment.
Our staff, guides and mentors will possess the following characteristics:
- Experience in alternative educational sites
- team teaching
- project based learning
- multi-age classrooms
- non-graded assessments
- positive behavior support
- training in language arts and math
- Ability to engage in self inquiry and self reflection
- Empathy, flexibility, adaptability, trust, respect
- Experience guiding children in a place-based and experiential learning environment
- Mastery of developmentally appropriate teaching tools
- Ability to model positive and supportive relationships and communication with parents, teachers and learners
Compensation: $32,000 - $40,000 annually with a continuing education stipend, matching retirement contributions and a health/wellness benefit.
1. Please sign up to attend a tour to get a thorough understanding of our school.
2. Please organize your application materials into a website including
- your resume,
- letter of interest,
- educational philosophy, and
- some examples of lesson plans or student work
Here's an example: https://kerriwelch.wordpress.com/
3. Then, please fill out this brief application, including the date of the info session you attended and a link to your website.
4. We will reach out to you to begin the interview process when we have an opening that we feel you might be a good fit for.
Thank you for your interest in Integrity Academy!"